Monday, March 14, 2011

Fun Fashion Tweets


Check out some of our favorite tweets from inside the fashion industry:

@NicoleMillerNYC: It's here! Episode 1 : The Miller Girl

@womensweardaily: Calvin Klein partnered with Details on its foray into street art as part of the magazine’s Details Guild initiative.

@THEOUTNET: How do you work Versace-style glamour into your look? We love dressing down a statement studded skirt with a lowkey tee

@shopbop: Its meant to be! RT @ I need the @ Kirsten suede satchel from @ - since we share the same name

@csiriano: I must thank the W hotel in DC. POV had amazing views and everyone was so wonderful and helpful. Loved it.

@mrbradgoreski: I just went up to a man at a restaurant who was eating with his family and said hi and shook his hand. Turns out we don't know each other

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
coompax-digital magazine